yang pertama dampak yang pertama menurut pakai yaitu adalah siswa kurang memahami apa yang telah disampaikan oleh guru yang mana tersebut akan berdampak pada tugas-tugas yang diberikan oleh guru yang melakukan tersebut banyak sekali yang tidak dikerjakan atas nilainya dibawah rata-rata biasanya.
hal tersebut terjadi karena memang media yang diterapkan sekarang yaitu media online yang mana para siswanya belajar secara online belajar dari untung google ataupun lain sebagainya yang mana tersebut memang menurut kakak kurang efisien karena memang terkadang parade saya tidak belajar.
Kunci jawaban bahasa inggris kelas 12 task 1 halaman 226
karena memang pembelajaran nyaman dari online dari hp maka aku banyak suaranya lama ini saja jadi tidak mengindahkan adanya pelajaran dan tidak juga memperhatikan apa yang disampaikan oleh guru hal tersebut akan berpengaruh pada tugas yang dikerjakan.
no untuk itu kakak hadir untuk membantu adik-adikku sekalian dalam menyelesaikan tugas yang diberikan oleh guru yang mana mama tugas tersebut perlu digunakan karena tubuh tersebut merupakan bagian dari pembelajaran di sekolah.
Task 1: Vocabulary Exercise
Use the appropriate words to fill in the blanks
Breed cage seperate aggression
lid lay temperature hatch
1. Dina has bought a more unique cage for the newly-hatched birds.
2. Throughout the experiment, the students have to ensure that the temperature is relatively the same from time to time.
3. The family intend to breed a new species of leopard geckos.
4. The neighbors finally decided to separate their areas by using fences.
5. Salamanders are oviparous and lay large eggs in clumps in water.
6. It seems to take about twenty days for this egg to hatch.
7. On the lid of the plastic container is a wooden sculpture of an animal.
8. The animals have to be separated because the male one shows much aggression.
Kunci jawaban bahasa inggris kelas 12 task 2 halaman 227
karena mengandung gas merupakan salah satu indikator yang digunakan oleh guru dan sekolah untuk mengukur kemampuan siswanya yang mana hal ini seorang guru dapat juga mengetahui mahasiswa yang potensial untuk mengikuti lomba lomba yang biasanya diadakan.
ini adalah sebuah berpengaruh sangat besar bagi kenaikan kelas adik-adikku sekalian yang menandai tugas merupakan indikator dalam pengambilan nilai rapot yang mana biasanya nilai tugas seluruhnya akan di akumulasi terlebih dahulu barulah kemudian akan di jumlah beberapa hari senin diambil beberapa persen saya jadi nilai tersebut sekitaran 60% dari nilai tersebut akan diambil untuk jadikan sebagai nilai rapot.
Task 2: Grammar Exercise
Use the appropriate verbs indicating commands (imperative sentences) to fill in the blanks. When you finish, read all the items again and circle the adverbials you can identify.
1. Mop the floor please. It looks so dirty because of the muddy spots.
2. Get the scissors; they are on my desk. We need to cut the paper into smaller pieces.
3. All the dishes seem to be ready to serve for dinner except the crackers. Fry them with the new cooking oil.
4. Pour the hot water into the cup. Add some sugar and then stir it.
5. Chop the lamb for tomorrow barbeque.
6. You do not have to see the teacher for submitting this assignment. Just put your work in hermailbox.
7. Get dressed soon. We are running out of time for the party.
8. Wash your dirty clothes today, please; otherwise, you do not have anything to wear tomorrow.
9. Slice the onion to be fried and then put into the vegetable soup.
10. Take a bath now if you do not want to be in a long queue.
Rangkuman bahasa inggris kelas 12 chapter 15
A. WARMEROBSERVING AND QUESTIONING
Task 1: Observe and Compare.Observe these two texts. In groups, compare them using the questions that follow.
Last Saturday, students of Year 12 went for a trip to the botanical garden. Some teachers were also with us. We gathered together in front of the school yard very early in the morning. It took us abouttwo hours by bus to get there from our school. At the botanical garden, we did several things. First, we bought the entrance ticket. Second, we listened to our teachers’
instruction about group activities. Next, we divided ourselves into groups based on our personal interests. Then, each group followed the assigned teacher. We spent the rest of the day with our groups doing a lot of activities. It was really a fun day for us.
Head lice can be treated by wet combing. For it to be effective, wet combing needs to be regular and thorough. These are the steps of wet combing. First, wash the hair using ordinary shampoo and apply plenty of conditioner, before using a wide-toothed comb to straighten and untangle the hair. Second, switch to the louse detection comb. Third, draw the comb down to the ends of the hair with every stroke, and check the comb for lice. Next, remove lice by wiping or rinsing the comb. Then, work methodically through the hair, section by section, so that the whole head is combed through. Finally, rinse out conditioner and repeat the combing procedure. Repeat the procedure on days 5, 9, and 13, so that you clear young lice as they hatch, before they have time to reach maturity. (Source from http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Head-lice/Pages/Treatment.aspx – with adaptation)
1. Do the texts contain time sequencers (e.g., first, second, next, then, etc.)? What are their functions?
2. Do you think the two texts have the same purpose in society? Why do you think so?
Task 2: Observe the adverbial phrases.
Notice the words printed in bold in Text 1 of Task 1. They are called adverbials. In procedural texts, adverbials are commonly found. Discuss with your teacher what adverbials are.
Task 3: Think about it.
Before you read the following text about how to breed leopard geckos, talk about these things in small groups.1. Have you ever seen leopard geckos or
2. Have you ever read anything about leopard geckos?
3. What information about leopard geckos did you get from reading?
Task 4: Read and skim.
Read and skim each paragraph in the reading text about how to breed leopard geckos below. Then, answer the questions that follow.
Examples of Adverbials:
Last Saturday; to the botanical garden; with us; in front of the school yard; very early in the morning; about two hours; by bus; from our school.Can you identify other adverbials in Text 1 and Text 2?
How to Breed Leopard GeckosLeopard geckos can be easy to breed for some, but difficult for others. In this article, you will see the simplest way to breed eopard geckos here.
1. Get a male and female leopard gecko. The males have hemipenal bulges below the vent whereas females do not. Males and females both have a V-shaped row of scales above the vent but only the male’s scales here are hollow and produce wax. This wax is for scent marking their territory.
2. Prepare a large cage for the male and female to live in together. Geckos can be kept together without the need to separate themunless you see major aggression. It is sometimes normal when first introducing a male and female for there to be a little squabbling, but this usually stops within the first week. Breeding should occur within a week.
Things You’ll Need
1. Cage for Geckos (20 Gallon for two, 10 Gallons more for each additional female)
2. Laying box. A plastic container filled with damp moss for the female to lay in.
3. Incubation Medium (usually Perlite)
4. Lots of crickets dusted with calcium for egg growth
5. Very small crickets for the babies
For a pair you will need at least a 20 gallon long tank. You may also choose to house one male with 4-5 females; add 10 gallons of space for each additional gecko.
If you see major drama/fighting, separate the pair. You’ll want to confirm they are not both males. If one male and one female, you can reintroduce them again later.
3. Get the incubator ready for the eggs and provide a lay box. You can use a plastic
sandwich container with a lid for this purpose. Cut an entry hole on one side and fill it with damp moss (This can be used as the moist hide too).
4. Ready the laying box to put in the cage.
Females dig to lay their eggs, so you will provide a place for them to dig. In about 4 to 5 weeks, the female will lay her eggs. Normally, you will see her digging in the laying box and laying the eggs in pairs. It will be easy to tell she has laid the eggs, particularly since she will be much thinner.
5.Place the eggs in the incubation medium. Remove them from the laying box and be careful not to rotate or jiggle the eggs. After 24 hours of being laid, the embryo inside attaches itself to the side wall of the egg. Rotating or jiggling this egg could cause the embryo to come loose and drown inside, killing it.
If you want girls, set the incubation temperature 80 to 85 degrees; if you want males, set the temperature 90 to 95 degrees, and if you want a mix, set the temperature in the middle!
6. Observe the developing embryos.After a few weeks you will be able to “candle” the eggs using a small flashlight. You don’t have to touch the eggs, just take them into a dark room and shine the light as close to the shell as you can. You should see pink inside with red blood vessels. The further along the eggs are, the more you will also see the baby inside as a dark mass. After around 60 days, give or take depending on the incubation temperature, the eggs should hatch.
7. Have tiny crickets readily available.Babies will start eating insects within a day or two of being
hatched. (Source: http://m.wikihow.com/Breed-Leopard-Geckos – with adaptation)
Task 5: Comprehension Questions
Answer the questions briefly.
1. What is the text about?
2. What is the purpose of the text?
3. What parts does the text have?
4. How many materials are there needed?
5. How many steps are there?
6. What are they?
7. Do you think the steps have to be put in order? Why do
you think so?
8. What should we do if we want to have male or female
Task 8: Observe the adverbial phrases.
Task 6: Find the meaning of words.
After reading the text about how to breed leopard geckos, individually guess the meaning of each word below. Then, check them with your friends. When necessary, consult your dictionary. After that, practice
pronouncing the words.
The text about how to breed leopard geckos contains a lot of commands (imperative sentences),such as Get, Prepare, etc. Circle all the commands in the text.
The text about how to breed leopard geckos contains a lot of adverbials, such as above the vent, for cent, without the need, etc. Circle all the commands in the text.
Task 9: Observe the text structure.
The text about leopard geckos above is called a procedure. A procedure text aims at describing how something is done or made through a sequence of actions or steps. How are procedures written? In the model text, the title shows the goal, that is, the name of the procedure to be carried out (How to breed leopard geckos). This is then followed with a list of materials, that is, a list of things which are needed in breeding leopard geckos. The next part refers to the procedure, that is, the steps to be followed in breeding leopard geckos.
A procedure text contains a lot of commands (imperative sentences) such as Get, Prepare, etc. and time sequencers such as first, second, etc.Read the model text again, and then write in the table below the appropriate parts of the procedure text.
Parts of the Text Difficulties Goal How to breed leopard geckos
Materials Things you’ll need :
C. COLLECTING INFORMATION
Please read again the information you have written down in the table above. By referring to theinformation, prepare some notes for your oral presentation. Take turns presenting the information you have in front of the class.
Task 1: Find a procedure text.In groups, find a procedure text about how to make something or how to do something. You can go to the library or search in the Internet. Use the following questions to help you select the text.
1. What is the goal?
2. What are the materials/things/ingredients needed?
3. What are the steps to take?
Task 2: Find the commands.
Look through your text. Write down the commands (imperative sentences). Share what your group has with the class.
Task 3: Find the time sequencers.Look through your text. Write down the time sequencers. Share
what your group has with the class.
Present your text neatly and attractively so that the other groups want to read it. Take turn sharing the information you have with the class.
Task 4: Find the adverbials.
Look through your text again. Write downthe adverbials. Share what your group haswith the class.
Task 1: Vocabulary ExerciseUse the appropriate words to fill in the blanks.
1. Dina has bought a more unique ____________ for the
2. Throughout the experiment, the students have to ensure
that the ____________ is relatively the same from time
3. The family intend to ____________ a new species of
4. The neighbors finally decided to ____________ their
areas by using fences.
5. Salamanders are oviparous and ____________ large
eggs in clumps in water.
6. It seems to take about twenty days for this egg to
breed cage seperate aggression
lid lay temperature hatch
Bahasa Inggris 227
7. On the ____________ of the plastic container is a
wooden sculpture of an animal.
8. The animals have to be separated because the male
one shows much ____________.
Task 2: Grammar Exercise
Use the appropriate verbs indicating commands (imperative
sentences) to fill in the blanks. When you finish, read all the items
again and circle the adverbials you can identify.
1. ____________ the floor please. It looks so dirty
because of the muddy spots.
2. ____________ the scissors; they are on my desk. We
need to cut the paper into smaller pieces.
3. All the dishes seem to be ready to serve for dinner
except the crackers. ____________ them with the
4. ____________ the hot water into the cup.
____________ some sugar and then ___________ it.
5. ____________ the lamb for tomorrow barbeque.
6. You do not have to see the teacher for submitting this
assignment. Just ____________ your work in
7. ____________ dressed soon. We are running out of
time for the party.
8. ____________ your dirty clothes today, please;
otherwise, you do not have anything to wear tomorrow.
228 Kelas XII SMA/MA/SMK/MAK
9. ____________ the onion to be fried and then put into
the vegetable soup.
10. ______________ a bath now if you do not want to be
in a long queue.
Task 3: Create your own.
Now write a procedural text. Choose a goal that you are good at.
You can go to the library or search in the Internet to find help. Use
these points when writing.
1. What is the goal?
2. What are the materials/things/ingredients needed?
3. What are the steps to do?
Task 4: Peer editing
Work in pairs. Exchange your writing. Check your friend’s
writing. Py attention to these points when reading it.
1. The text structure: goal, materials, and steps
2. The use of commands (imperative sentences)
3. The use of time sequencers