If you find the wrong answer from the discussion about the problem, you hope that you will write the most correct and correct answer in the comments column so that you can correct the wrong answer and so that other people who use the answers from the Koko discussion can make this get even better grades.
Do not forget to also remind you that the best score is not the value obtained by cheating or writing other people’s answers so that the score can be obtained easily and it is perfect 100.
The best value according to algae is the value obtained from one’s own efforts, not cheating or writing someone else’s answer, it is purely from our own abilities even though yes it is not satisfactory for little ones or small ones, but at least someone has learned in adherence to hardworking discipline. giving up a steady attitude will be beneficial for all of you in the future.
Kunci jawaban bahasa inggris kelas 7 halaman 171 chapter 7donesia!
1. Udin is showing his pride of Indonesia’s land. This is what he is saying: “The land is very fertile. Farmers grow many kinds of vegetables and fruits. They also grow coconuts. Indonesian people eat a lot of vegetables like spinach, carrots, long beans, egg plants, cabbages, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, garlic, chillies, kangkung, and many others.”
2. Lina is very proud of Indonesia’s local fruits. This is what he is saying: “We also grow many kinds of fruit. We call them local fruits, like guavas, bananas, rambutans, durians, mangoosteens, soursops, papayas, pineapples, and salak. Some people call it a snake fruit. They are all very nice, sweet, and juicy. We eat them fresh. We also make delicious juice of them. We also dry many kinds of fruits to make crackers.”
3. Dayu is talking about Indonesia’s spices. This is what she is saying: “Indonesia is also rich with spices, like pepper, corriander, ginger, clove, cinnamon, tumeric, galanga, lemon grass, bay leave, and so on.We use them to cook very spicy Indonesian foods.People also make nice healthy drinks from them. They are useful for our health.”
4. Siti is proud of Indonesia’s sea animals. This is what she is saying: “Many kinds of fish, big and small, live in the Indonesian seas. Most of us eat fish with our meals. We also eat shrimp and different kinds of shellfish. But we don’t eat big fish, like dolphins and sharks. We protect them.We also protect our turtles.”
5. Beni is talking about Indonesia’s farm animals.This is what he is saying: “Indonesia also raise different kinds of animals for their meat, like cows, goats, pigs. We get beef from the cow, mutton from the goat, and pork from the pig.Some ethnic groups even eat horse meat. Our milk is usually from cows. Of course we also have chickens. They give us meat and egg
no longer normally be held final exams as well as half of the semester in which the exam weighs very snapped major increase in class or give a value in the meeting.
that which is usually the value will have two dozen percentage to the value rapot which means it is law for Adek-Adek grade.
For this reason, Big Brother who invited all of you to always prepare from now on to prepare yourself for the exam, one of the media that you can use is the discussion that you make.
and kata also invites the younger siblings to reduce their playing activities and start to prepare themselves for the exam so that the little ones can answer the questions smoothly.
maybe that’s the discussion you can give this time, hopefully the discussion you gave this time can be useful for all of us.
don’t forget to support your blog for this by sharing articles that you are not with with other friends who are doing the same task, hopefully that means what you made can be useful.
and don’t forget to support this big brother’s blog by clicking the notification above so that your siblings can get the latest articles from you for this.
Hello friends and students, this time we will discuss the answer key beforehand, you want to introduce bulog, brother for this, where you make this hug specifically aims to discuss the answer key.
Not only that, you also discussed all the questions and also discussed about learning materials, which specifically the blog that you created aims to help younger siblings in taking lessons at school.
school is indeed very important at this time where the school will help younger siblings in gaining knowledge in which cash knowledge can be used by younger siblings to get a job in which later this job can give the results desired by the younger siblings.
On this occasion, you will discuss the answer key, which is the answer key, you hope that we hope that we can help friends in completing the assignment given by the teacher.
kak we see a lot of discussion of answer keys discussed by other people on the sites, but there is only a little discussion about the correct and correct answer keys where the discussion is specifically for discussing the correct and correct answer keys so that the road can provide value which is perfect for all of you.
We hope that with the discussion of the articles that have been made, you all share the article that we made with other friends who are doing the same task as your brother. I hope that this article that is caught can be useful for your younger siblings. .
a little fiddling
school is very important for Indonesian society where with Indonesian community schools or someone can help in the process of preparing themselves to face the developments of that era, school is also a place to play or a place to study a place to find friends and most importantly school too will shape a person’s personality or character through the upbringing of a teacher.